Download Alexa app For Echo Dot
- Power on your Smartphone and connect it with the internet.
- Once you have an active internet connection on your Android smartphone, open the Google play store app and in the search bar, type Amazon Alexa app.
- Amazon Alexa app will appear as a search result, press the Download button to download the Alexa app for Echo Dot.
- When you have the Alexa app downloaded on your Smartphone, press the “Install” button to get the app installed on your device.
Echo Dot App Download
Once you Complete your Echo Dot App Download, you can use it for Echo Dot setup, Connect Echo Dot to WiFi, and also fix minor issues such as Alexa having trouble connecting to the Internet. In case you do not have any smartphone or tablet to get the Alexa app, you can also use your Windows computer or MAC PC to complete your Amazon Echo Setup. For demonstration purposes, we are showing you an image below to know about Alexa WiFi Setup.
Follow these easy steps below to connect your Echo to Wireless Network:
- Download the Alexa app and sign in to it using your Amazon account.
- Hit the get started button, and select your registered name.
- Before you proceed further, the Alexa app will ask your permission to access your messages, notification, contacts, etc.
- Now on the top left side of your smartphone screen, you will see three horizontal lines, once you press it, select the first available option which says “add device“
- Now your Alexa app will ask you to select the device you want to connect with your wireless network. Select your device here such as Echo Dot. Select the Amazon WiFi called Amazon-xxx to connect with your Echo device.
- Select the continue button and connect with your wireless router, enter the network security key to get your Echo device online. Note: WiFi passwords are case sensitive.