Download Alexa App
Follow these easy steps to Download Alexa app on your smart device:
- Connect your device to the internet so that will allow you to go online and download Alexa app.
- Once you get an active internet connection on your device, you can visit the respective application store on that operating system to get the Alexa app.
- For example, on an android powered device, you can visit google play store, for iOS you need to use the app store and for Windows computer, you can visit Alexa.Amazon.com
- once you have completed your Alexa app Download, you can connect Echo Dot to WiFi using on-screen instructions.
Alexa App Download
when you complete your Alexa app download, you can get your Echo Dot Wifi Setup completed. In case you get stuck while completing your Echo Dot Setup, you can contact our Technical team for instant help. For reference purpose, you can see how Alexa App will look like on your phone, we are attaching an image below. This is the latest version of the Alexa app available online.
Amazon Alexa App
Once you have downloaded your Amazon Alexa app, you can use it for entertainment purposes as well as smart home purposes. You can also use Alexa for Alexa powered skills that will allow you to ask questions. Here are some of the examples you can use for Alexa to ask:
- “Alexa, wake me up at 6 in the morning” ( For Alarm purpose)
- “Alexa, will it rain today?”
- “Alexa, turn on the coffee machine” ( For Alexa enabled Smart Switches only)
- “Alexa, turn on the lights”
- “Alexa, set the master bedroom to 25 degrees” ( For Alexa Enabled Thermostats only)
- “Alexa, ask Uber to request a ride” ( only if you have enabled Uber Skill in Alexa App)
- “Alexa, play Taylor Swift from Amazon Music” ( Amazon Music subscription required)
- “Alexa, what’s the weather in Texas?”
All these tasks can only be completed if you have your Alexa connected to a wireless network. In case you are unable to get your Alexa online, you will hear it say Alexa Having Trouble Connecting To Internet, For this issue, You can contact our Technical Team for instant solutions where it will allow you to get online using just a few simple steps. Our expert technicians can also help you to download Alexa app for Windows 10, Amazon Echo setup is not currently available in the Windows 10 Alexa app, But you can just ask and Alexa will respond instantly, even when your PC is locked.
Once you get Alexa app for Windows, you can use it for voice assistance, Windows 10 computers already use the inbuilt Cortana app for Smart Voice assistance but you can also use the Alexa app for the same purpose. In case you are trying to get online on your Echo dot, you will need to download Alexa app for Echo Dot on your Smart device.